Black line in video div

Hi. Im working on a case page for our company and the page is almost done, except for a small bug that i cant wrap my head around.

I have added a new video into the hero_video container but i get a black line on the left in the div. I have tested different videos and the person who made the video for the case has made different versions of it, and we dont have a black line in the video, so im guessing its a bug in the div/container?

Here is the bug:

Here is the tree:
Skärmavbild 2021-08-25 kl. 10.11.44

Here are the settings:

Preview file (video does NOT work i preview, but you can see the black line):
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/seventy-agency?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=seventy-agency&preview=e98324fd4426919f4219176930dc15fa&pageId=6124e1837ff6331202715414&workflow=preview

Hi @Homstrand, thanks for your post.

I took a look at the published site page, but I am unable to see the black line, see here: Work - NOTHING 2021-08-25 a...

As the Designer of a site project and making Design changes, it is often helpful to first try the following steps:

– Try to reproduce the behavior while using Webflow in Incognito mode/Private window mode with browser extensions turned off.

– It may be helpful to disable the browser cache so that updated files are always downloaded instead of pulling old content from browser cache, or you might need to check for a browser update.

It also looks like you are changing the aspect ratio of the original video size by giving the hero video a style of 100% width and 100% height, so you might want to just use 100% width OR 100% height to make sure the aspect ration is the same as what was uploaded when the site is published.

I hope this helps!