Bizarre Formatting in Paragraph Block

Hi all,

I keep encountering issues like these when building my website that seem to crop up for no reason and are then very difficult to resolve, so I’m not sure if this is a bug or a quick fix. I logged onto my site to make changes to this new page I’m adding, only to discover that the paragraph block in one specific section halfway down the page had this bizarre formatting issue. I tried removing the class and I checked everywhere in the spacing and position panels to try to figure out what was going on, but couldn’t find anything out of the ordinary. Whenever I delete the paragraph and try to start from scratch with a new one, the same formatting issue happens. Does anybody have any idea as to what’s going on? This isn’t the first time I’ve logged onto my site only to find things out of place.

Thanks!
Ansa

Here is my Read-Only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lightmark-demo-d92d182a986965c3f80c7fca?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=lightmark-demo-d92d182a986965c3f80c7fca&preview=25047b5faf1a1af9474c1577b4f2f969&pageId=5f3d4ac78db297e7cb006e37&mode=preview

Here are a few screenshots: