BitPay Payment Gateway to accept Bitcoin Payments

Has anyone here had any success integrating BitPay API for payment gateway? I have a client that would like to offer member only content via monthly membership subscription but would like clients to pay with bitcoin. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi @stevenwaters.
Josh from Foxy. We have a direct integration with BitPay and seamlessly integrate with Webflow (including subscriptions). You can learn more here: https://www.foxy.io/webflow Member only content in a Webflow website is the tricky part since Webflow doesn’t have member/user functionality available yet. If we can be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

That offer seems to be beneficial, but I don’t understand one thing. Why is Bitcoin the only cryptocurrency which is taken into consideration? There are a lot of ICO, for example, on icopulse.com that are also have chances to become worthy. In my opinion, this is quite narrow.

Your words were marked as false. Your information contained a financial advise so please keep it to yourself as you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

thanks for this information!!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, Josh, I’ll check out foxy.io

1 Like