Best website testing tools/services

Hi all,
I’m new to webflow, but not coding (full stack developer). I’m curious to hear what everyone is using to test their webflow sites and make sure they’re always in tip-top shape - so let’s start a list!

• Monkey Test It - Let’s you set up a daily check of your website to find problems with your javascript, css, and broken links. (Free, but requires signup to access the dashboard where you can set the schedule)
  • Website Grader - Slick designed website checker which looks at your site performance and SEO tags. Great looking general checkup to run from time to time.
  • Tools.pingdom.com - Website speed test
  • PageSpeed (Google) - Mobile and speed test
  • SiteSpeed - International speed test
  • WebPageTest1 - Detailed speed test
  • SEO Site Checkup - General SEO tests
  • Browsershots1 - Get a screenshot of your site in different browsers

Post your favorites, and ideally a short description and I’ll add it here :clap:

8 Likes

Hey @aricollingwood this one is pretty sweet too: https://website.grader.com/ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Added to the list - thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll list a couple here:

Have fun! :smile:

2 Likes

Wow! Great additions - thanks for that :smiley:

1 Like

awesome, thanks for the list, I was just looking for testing tools. I will take my pick and give it a try.

ScanBacklinks does a pretty decent job at analyzing your website’s performance and on-page elements that can be further optimized. Here is a link to this tool: On-Page SEO Checker: Analyze Your Website SEO for Free

I have accidentally seen your post and noticed that all the tools you have mentioned are old enough. Nowadays Internet is so fragile so we have to check our websites from day to day. I consider website’s secure is the most important factor of ranking. So I would like to add to these lists one more tool - Sitechecker.pro. This tool is about website crawling and website monitoring. And I would like to admit that website crawling occurs every day so you can get notifies or alerts about your website`s health immediately.
Hope you will like my addition to your lists :wink:

I saw you mentioned Pingdom, if you want to save some money, you can use Pingdom alternatives. Here are a few alternatives: Best Free Alternative to Pingdom, Comparison - Pulsetic