Best template for a "City Guide" type of website (or scratch?)

Hi everyone!
I just discovered Webflow and was just wondering if there was any template that could fit a “City Guide” type of website? I did browse the section but not sure which one would be the most appropriate (?)

In short the site will have a page for every venue with a photo, address, short description and a static mini map.
A kind of directory style website…So choosing a template or creating my own?
Just doesn’t want to re-invent the wheel though…

Any advice is more than welcome.

Thank you for your kind help!
R.

Although Webflow seems like an awesome software, I wonder if it might suit my project of a “city guide” or any other project using a CMS directory.
Maybe this could be why I don’t have any answer (?)

Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Hi @RogerNYC,

Webflow should be perfect for a city guide. I know there is at least one user that has done work related to either a Chamber of Commerce or city events and attractions type of thing.

I don’t know that there is a template for it as those usually target things users ask for often. However, maybe that’s a template idea.

If you saw a CMS template that you like the look of, you could view it in Webflow and see if it would work for you. Most cities seem to like to portrait a specific image so I suspect that you would be best starting from scratch but it’s completely doable in Webflow.

We have been developing a “city guide” type of product for a while.

Ours is designed in webflow… and the guts of the system (php / sql) will be external on our own server.

Thank you very much for your answer :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.