Best practices for using Webflow as a team

Hi all!

I’m currently in the process of transitioning the team of designers at my agency towards building exclusively in Webflow. Historically, we’ve never had a unified process and have allowed designers to use whatever tools have made the most sense for them personally. This made sense for a while because everyone was at a different skill level and

My question for those of you who use Webflow with your team is this: What best practices have you implemented with your teams for working in Webflow?

The particular concern I have is this: How do you allow for creative freedom while still keeping some guardrails up to ensure high quality products? It’s pretty easy to break things in Webflow and the team I’m working with isn’t collectively very experienced with it yet. We will be doing extensive training/coaching/certification to set the team up for success but I’m trying to figure out how to avoid the pitfalls before we encounter them.

Anyway, I’d love to hear your thoughts, especially from those of you who have been using Webflow with your teams for a while.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.