Auto sign in & now can't sign in (429 Too Many Requests)

Hello, I have multiple webflow accounts and it’s not impossible to switch between the two by loging out due to webflow’s automatic sign-in “feature”. It immediately logs me back in after I logged out and I guess it’s done this too many times now. Now I’m getting a “429 Too Many Requests” when trying to access the login page. Cleared cache, restarted, used a different browser but nothing is working. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue and now have to tell my client and webflows client that they aren’t allowing me/them in to update their website. @help @bartekkustra any workarounds pls? thanks @webflow @anyone listening on webflow customer support, please help a#arrghhhhh

1 Like

I have the saaaaame problem. I’ve had it for a couple years now! Super annoying!

I use multiple webflow accounts (agency, clients, etc.) and I get the “login loop” when I try simply signing out of an account…then I get locked out. Seriously, what the heck. It’s 2023

1 Like

Yeah, this is a seriously frustrating, anti-customer, user-experience. I literally cannot do my work because of this. It doesn’t matter if I come in through another browser. It is 100% webflows’s login loop that is causing this.

1 Like