Any reccomendations for allow users to Dontate?

Hi all,

My client is looking for functionality that will allow users to make a donation to their cause on the website.

I’m wondering if anyone knows any particularly good services that integrate well with Webflow to support this?

GoFundMe or JustGiving are the first options that come to mind but there might better ones?

Thanks

Hi @Alcon.
Josh from Foxy here. Our seamless integration with Webflow allows for powerful one-time and recurring donation functionality. Here’s a live example: Donate | New Brunswick Tomorrow

You can learn about our Webflow integration here: Webflow | Foxy.io and how we help non-profits here: Donations | Foxy.io

We offer an unlimited free trial, free one-on-one onboarding for Webflow users and 10% discount for non-profits. Please let us know if we can help.

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks Josh,

I’ll have a look into it.

Much appreciated.
Alan

1 Like

Hello @foxy !

I was wondering, your Webflow | Foxy.io link only links to a page explaining how to setup a foxy shop with webflow but not how to donate. I’d like to setup a donation module on a page for a theater’s website I created two years ago to allow people to still support their town’s theater since every events got canceled because of the covid-19 crisis. Any idea on where I could find a donation tutorial for foxy/webflow integration ?

Thank you !

1 Like

Hi @anthonysalamin.
Thank you for getting in touch! Feel free to use Webflow’s Form Builder to design out your donation form how you want. Once you’ve got this done, please send your Webflow Read-only Link to hello@foxy.io and we’ll send you customized instructions on how to connect everything to Foxy.

Donor contact and billing info will be collected on the checkout page, so you’ll just need to collect the donation amount at minimum. The form can be as simple or as complex as you want. Here are some examples:

Thanks,
Josh

2 Likes