Align the top and bottom of my CMS items not working

Hi everyone!

I am trying to align the top of these two boxes together as well as the bottom because the text inside is longer for one CMS element and shorter for the other

I adjusted the bottom so they are aligned, but now the top names and job titles are not in line with each other.

What can I do to fix this? Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only:https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cleatstreet?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=cleatstreet&preview=0336a2cce15295c8f0dd1e719fcb267b&pageId=5e479dd19415a67fab8db7d2&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I got the top to align in the workspace, but now when I hit preview it is unaligned again. I don’t think it’s a bug because I closed out and opened it again and it is still not working properly.

hi @summerslough all you need is to create different structure I was able to do that just check Navigator structure. then I used combination of FlexBox and Grid to make it happened. Both cards have ALWAYS same height (follow more text content) and read more has always same position on the bottom.

I had to strip out all of your css because of new structure but there will be no issue recreate your design again

are you able to take a video or show me the design attributes on the right panel as well? I haven’t figured this out yet.