Adobe Font Integration - Font Weights Not Fully Loading

Hi Everyone,

I tried to upload a few fonts from Adobe to Webflow using the Adobe API token, but am having an issue. Only some of the weights will populate in the Style panel. I’ve tried deleting the API token and reloading, and have also waited over 10 minutes as suggested for it to all load.

The weird thing is that some of the fonts appear to be there, just aren’t selectable. For example, for the font “Freight Big Pro,” the only weight that’s accessible in the Style panel is “300-Light” but if I drag/drop a Heading element, the font becomes “700-Bold” but is still greyed out in the Style panel. I’ve attached a screenshot for reference.

I’m having trouble with the following fonts: Freight Big Pro, Muli, and Quicksand.

Here’s my viewing link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/seneca-co?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=seneca-co&preview=b7c1a7b33362dc9a692ebaeaccab91da&workflow=preview

Am I doing something wrong? Thank you in advance for your help!

It seems there is no known solution for this. I have thesame issue and I am yet to find a working solution.