Adding Selectable Options to Dynamic Products

Hi @foxy, I was wondering if you could send those instructions to me. Thanks!

Hi @jeffgold.
Happy to help. We’ve made some improvements to our variants setup for Webflow CMS, so instructions can vary depending on your needs.

Mind emailing us your read-only link as well as details on your specific needs? For example, is auto-inventory control needed, image changes based on chosen variants, etc.

hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

@foxy i would love a copy of that email if possible.
thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @zanzouneto.
Just messaged you. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Josh

Hey, @foxy!

We’re trying to achieve a very similar thing here. Could we get those instructions as well?

Hi @JMac.
For sure. Mind sending a quick email to hello@foxy.io describing your use case, needs, and your read-only link? The following information will be helpful:

1. How many different variant groups will there be store wide? (ex: Size and Color)

2. Are the options for each variant group the same for all products, or will they need to be managed per product?

3. Do variant groups chain together (ex: when color is chosen, that changes the size options)

4. Do you need auto-inventory control for variants, or will manually removing a variant suffice?

5. Does the product image need to change based on chosen variant(s)?

Thanks,
Josh

@foxy Thank you!

Email fired away!

@JMac Thank you! We’ll be in touch soon.

Josh

@foxy i would love to get that email too pls.

@Nacho_Seoane Replied to your DM. Let us know if you have any follow up questions.

For anyone interested, we have an official tutorial here: Manage product variants with Webflow CMS | Foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh