Add Image to Search Result

Hi,

I have some pages built out for a website, but I wanted to add a search function. Though I set that up fine, I have not been able to add images into the search results. Any help?

Also, I’m not using CMS since my pages vary greatly in content layout and I don’t anticipate a ton of projects. Any help would be appreciated!!!

For some reason, likely due to my CMS plan, the search results page on the share link looks weird. It should look like this: Search Results. Also, i’m not sure if this has anything to do with 1 day indexing?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jasonzhu?utm_source=jasonzhu&preview=ff786dcadad47df0d4512e8e20aa3bfb

I had a look at your link, it seems you didn’t bind the image to a field. You’ve got two images in each result and one wasn’t bound.

The long rectangle shaped image was but your square image isn’t, that’s why it didn’t show up

HI im having the same problem could you please help maybe send a video on how to fix it here is my site the search result page is not working properly Webflow - GreenGrows