514 Error CMS Issue... is back?

I think I’m running into the same issue mentioned in this recent bug post [Resolved] 514 response on cms pages

I’ve been working with the CMS in this project for the last couple weeks and it’s been working fine until today. I did a little bit of restructuring and added some new collections and for some reason I now can’t get any newly created/published CMS pages to load. The older collection pages seem to work fine still.

Published site link: dallas.bestin.co
(the newer CMS pages that don’t work are linked to in the Restaurants section - just click on one)

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/best-in?preview=5d426a990c67f1f5eca89d53441161e8

Hi @Austin_Shockley

Thanks so much for posting about this issue.

I’m looking into this right now with the team and will post back here as soon as we have more information for you.

Can you please try to unpublish, then republish your project? Then let me know if the issue persists.

​Thanks in advance!

Thanks @Brando,

I just tried to unpublish and republish, but am getting the same result. : (

Let me know if there is anything else I can try or other info you need.

1 Like

Thanks for trying that @Austin_Shockley.

I’ll definitely let you know if we need any other info and will post back with an update soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Hey @Brando,

Any updates or suggestions? I’m sort of stopped dead in my tracks on this project until I can view new CMS pages reliably. Thanks!

Hi @Austin_Shockley

Thanks for checking in on this – we are still looking for a fix for the site. It appears this is not the same issue as as before with the 514 errors, but may be specific to your CMS.

We are looking into this at high priority and I will post back here as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Hi @Austin_Shockley

After some more testing it looks like there are some collection lists that are the culprit here. We are still investigating the reason these lists are causing the 514 errors, but I wanted to share this with you as it can unblock you for the time being.

You currently have five collection lists in a symbol on the Restaurant List template page: 10%20PM

One of these is bound to Cities and four are bound to Lists. If you remove three or all of these collection lists, the Restaurants collection pages will render as expected (Video).

I’ll be sure to post back here when I have more information for you.

Awesome, Thanks for the quick reply @abrando I’ll try that out this afternoon.

@Brando, Restaurant collection pages seem to work now. Unfortunately, Restaurant List collection pages are still not working. I’m also now having issues getting the content on Restaurant List pages to load consistently within designer. This was pretty hit or miss yesterday (about half the time it would load content from the Restaurant collection and half it wouldn’t). Today, the content being referenced from the Restaurants collection is hardly ever loading correctly on the Restaurant-Lists pages within designer. The only thing I can do is try refreshing Webflow and selecting different Restaurant-Lists pages. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn’t… Just thought I’d mention this behavior in case it helps.

I’ll wait to hear from you once you have more info. Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Hi @Austin_Shockley

It looks like you still have those extra collection lists on the Restaurants list page:

Once you delete 3 of the 4 lists bound to Lists the 514 for /restaurant-list/item pages will be resolved.

Regarding the content load issue – that’s definitely bizarre. I did notice you have a filter on this collection list that may be the culprit. Some lists have the current multi-ref item set while some don’t so the content may not show up.

I’ll post an update as soon as I have one. :bowing_man:

Thanks @Brando. My bad, I misunderstood your previous instructions (I thought you meant to just disconnect from the lists you mentioned, not delete). Things are working now that I deleted those lists. Thanks for your help in getting that sorted out so I can get back to it.

1 Like

My pleasure to help @Austin_Shockley. We are still investigating why these lists were corrupting the page in the first place. I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as we have more info but I’m happy to hear the pages are loading for now. :slight_smile:

Hi @Austin_Shockley Just wanted to give a heads up that we resolved the root issue with these corrupt lists. :tada:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.