1 on 1 Teaching?

So I’m attempting to make my first Webflow website. But I don’t know if the design I created is easy to recreate because I’ve been trying but having no luck. So at this point I’m willing to pay for 1 on 1 teaching to learn.

The landing page is what I need help with the most, I don’t think i’d have a hard time with the other pages though.

“Cool” Landing page
Shop
Collections
About
Contact

Here’s the landing page where I’d like to have the hero section scroll into the next section where you can view the shirts & lookbook imagery. I attached some mockups that showcase what I’m hoping to achieve. And here’s a website that best showcases how i want it to function, the content changes on scroll and that number counter as well.

I’ve been sitting on these t-shirts for awhile because I want to get my brand and website together before I unveil everything, I REALLY REALLY appreciate anybody that can help me.

Here’s my share link, it’s ugly I know I’ve just been trying a bunch of things and keep deleting it because it’s not looking right: Webflow - G.BD

Hey @Nathan_James ,

I think its looking really good! You’re nearly there.

If you want help, I don’t mind chatting with you about it, I might be able to just troubleshoot for you and direct you on how to accomplish what you want. Or if you’re frustrated I can probably find time to jump in and get it done. You’re relatively close so I don’t think it really would be too hard to get there.

Shoot me an email if you’d like? andrew@coderre.co

Hello @Nathan_James

It would be very great if we can have further discussion on your requirement.
Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Hello @Nathan_James

I would love to work on your requirement.
kindly reach me on my personal mail or skype, So that we can have detailed discuss regarding your requirement and quotation.

Looking forward to your quick response to discuss further.

Best Regards,
Olivia
Email : olivia [at] cisinlabs [ dot ]com