White Space Issue in Mobile Version

Hey guys!

I am quite new in web development and I’m facing a little issue in the mobile version.

I can not get rid of the white space on the right of the website.

If someone can help me, it would be awesome!!!

my web: joa yoga dot com

Seems like you’re not using Webflow.

Piter

Hi @Joa_Gomez

Please check the community guidelines over at: FAQ - Forum | Webflow

The Webflow forum is predominantly for discussion and helping other Webflow users with their sites, not assisting or fixing sites which are built elsewhere. We also need to keep links in check, as sometimes users post here simply to create traffic to their site, so just in case - i’ve disabled the link, but left it viewable in case someone wishes to offer you help.

Your site looks really nice, and could definitely be built here in Webflow along with some awesome subtle interactions too - if you’d like to rebuild here, feel free to ask for help.

White space on the right, sounds like one of your elements needs resizing, or overflow hiding.
Chrome Dev Tools will help you out with that, and in your Web Development career :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi,

oh I understand, I didn’t know how you worked.

I did not want to promote the site ahahah, I genuinely needed help.

As you mentioned, a couple of my divs needed resizing.I finally found the solution :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your reply,

Best Wishes,

Joa

1 Like

Great news, glad I could help a little!

I’m not sure how much you know about Webflow, but it’s essentially visual coding with a blank canvas. You drag and drop a div instead of declaring it by typing. You then style the CSS with visual tools rather than typing, same for interactions/animations via JS. You can host on Webflow, or on certain plans you can export that developer friendly code to use externally.

Here’s the kind of sites you can build: https://webflow.com/discover/popular#recent

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.