What would cause my Vertical scroll to stop?

Hello, I’ve built a website keeping it pretty close to the Standards of the template that I purchased. However, it’s now stuck and not scrolling vertically? I’ve just been able to overcome an overflow issue that was hiding some images from overlapping my background video (thanks Vincent) However, the page stopped scrolling completely. I’m a Noob at Webflow, and I’ve been watching videos but I can’t seem to find this issue. Even though I am sharing my read only link, the site vertical scroll only won’t work on the published side: https://www.excelchurch.tv/

Please help!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Excel Church
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Your body has its overflow set to hidden, which will not allow the page to scroll. Just set it back to it’s normal value and you’ll be fine (Which is visible.

If you have something overflowing laterally, I suggest you find that element and fix it. You can also just wrap the whole page inside a div with width set to 100% and overflow set to none, but I think of it as cheating and not really something to be encouraged, because you’re not fixing the error.