What Will You Build? - The complete database of Webflow side-projects, custom code and functionality ideas

Hello There :wave: ,

I recently created this fun site where you can easily search for Webflow ideas for your next build and also receive the help you need if you run into any issues while implementing them.

check the site below:
whatwillyoubuild?

Let me know if you like what you see or have any questions.

Cheers,
Steven

12 Likes

This is great. Thanks! :webflow_heart:

3 Likes

Great work! I really hope this takes off for you.

What are your plans for the next few months? Any feature ideas or requests youā€™re particularly excited about?

3 Likes

Hey Duncan, thanks for asking. One of my goals is to reach 100+ ideas, and will also add a email list entry for a once a month email on new updates and new ideas.

Some side-projects Ideas in the site that I would love the community to build are ā€œWebflow weekly challengeā€, ā€œWebflow petitionsā€ and ā€œHow was this builtā€. these are some ideas that would be fun to see in the community.

Iā€™m always open for suggestions and ideas for the site, also members can post there own ideas which Iā€™m exited to see them.

2 Likes

Are you creating these or simply scraping answers from the forums?

2 Likes

Hello @webdev good question, there are 3 types of ideas currently custom code, side-projects and functionality. For custom code ideas I do add some from the forum and Youtube tutorials and some are mine. functionality ideas most are Youtube, forums and tutorial sites and for side-projects ideas all of them are my own.

1 Like

@Steven_Joel I would consider that people might be a bit cross if the project they created to share for free ends up on a site behind a paywal. You do offer the benefit of ā€˜everything in one placeā€™ but it could be seen as a bit wrong to offer a subscription to someone elseā€™s free product.

3 Likes

Hello @sarahfrison, I do understand this concern, I actually ask permission to the creators specially youtube creators and would take it down if anyone ask me to. I wouldnā€™t mind having it for free but the membership fee is to cover the hosting costs and other integration cost its why its so cheap to sign up (.50/m).

1 Like

@Steven_Joel ah, okay, all good then :slight_smile: . I read ā€˜scrapingā€™ and my mind jumped to ā€˜didnā€™t askā€™.

2 Likes

Love this! Just a quick question, what font did you use for the site?

@Jamesbond Iā€™m using Quicksand.

1 Like

Thanks for that mate!

1 Like

Hello Guys!

Iā€™ve added a free tier in the membership if you want to check it out! Also Iā€™m adding templates to the side-project ideas coming soon.

cheers,
Steven

1 Like