What am I not seeing?

Heya guys!

I am trying to make what seems to be a very simple interaction.

I want you to scroll to a project (cms) image. you click on it… and it takes you to the CMS project page…

1. BUT I want the image to ‘stay there’, not reload if possible… this is question 1. Right now it just loads… is there another way to solve that? I see a lot of web pages out there that you click on the link and it looks like you are entering another page without visibly reloading a new page.

2. I want the background in the cms project to fade in… the background color is set in the CMS project… so I am not clear how to animate IN the BG from the CMS, and not a ‘global background’ setting across all CMS pages… which is what I have now and do not want.

3. THEN how do I LEAVE the project and transition the background back to on to the next one. Say when you go back to the home…

Thank you for your kind insights!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sbsb?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sbsb&preview=23a75d64711c0322b1981474b9effeb3&pageId=614f04e09289ef9cd4db984f&itemId=614f04e09289ef79a0db99f7&workflow=preview
(how to access public share link)