Website Not Resizing Properly, Need Help Making it Responsive

Hi guys!

I am in the process of creating a website and I am having trouble with several aspects of it. This is the second website I’ve built through Webflow so I am still fairly new to it.

The first problem I have is that when I resize my website, I am having trouble figuring out how to get the Open Video button and Scroll Down button on the home page to stay along the bottom. Right now, the two buttons are set to absolute, but I am not sure if that is the best solution as they disappear on a smaller browser size.

The next problem I have is that in the “Our Mission” section (right below the home page), most of the div blocks are set to absolute or relative and it is not resizing properly. Is there another solution to achieving the same look/layout and to also get the text and images to properly resize?

If anyone could help me figure out a solution and give me tips on how to better make my site responsive, that would be much appreciated!!

Here is my read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/new-culinary-concepts?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=new-culinary-concepts&preview=3417a394cee886eeb41a007edd2970a0&workflow=preview