so I ad set up this webpage below a couple months ago. I need to protect till last week with a password and the page was down for a few months due to some internal issues. However the site worked fine. Since I started refining design and uploading without changing the DNS or anything on the back end I get the error “site cannot be established through a secure connection to the server” (safari). Chrome does the same and send the same warning. I did reset DNS and tried to use the page without ssl and changed dns as well. But I do get the same errors. I also connect to the google console to at least have the webpage indexed as this might have been an issue as well. But still no changes. I can make it work if I type http+ domain instead of https+domain and then it gives me the option to visit the site own my own risk. But my client doesn’t want this for their clients to see. Any recommendations would be great!!! I am out of options as it worked so great so far. I am hosting the website in Germany through united domains. Also tried to change to move the domain there to SSL but that did not work at all. So I reversed the step.