Webflow suddenly publishing blank collection pages

My collection pages are suddenly being published as blank pages after a year of working properly. The only code in the rendered page is this:

<!DOCTYPE html><!-- Last Published: Fri Feb 23 2024 15:34:19 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time) -->

My read-only link is: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jch?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=jch&preview=4d3ea0be3afb979fe7a6b00e8d500523&pageId=645c1c71ecfc97aae25ba58d&itemId=65458324f8f909e4f13d83e0&workflow=preview

The collection is named “Communities”, and the collection items are normally available through the collection list on this page: Our Communities | Joseph Creek Homes

I’m at a loss here, so I’m going to duplicate the site so that I can take some aggressive troubleshooting steps. Any other tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Side note: Yesterday we noticed some images missing from another page, which was super strange, as the designer and asset library also showed the images missing, although the proper image names were there in the settings panel… along with blank thumbnails. Theoretically this is impossible to do, as even if you delete images from the asset library, they are supposed to reappear upon a subsequent build as long as they are still associated with an element in the designer. So sure seems like something very weird is going on with Webflow.

Showing fine for me.
I did see about a 750ms delay before the content appeared, so I’d check-

• And preloaders or page-level interactions
  • Script errors occurring on your system when the page remains blank
  • Your custom code - init_embed.js
  • Your custom code around the Google Maps JS API