Webflow membership sign up redirection

Hi everyone/Webflow team,

I’m currently working on a video streaming service membership in Webflow. There’s only one paid access membership in this project. No free access. But the template that I bought came with the free access pages. So this is where I encountered a redirection problem:

If you refer to the screenshot below, I have the login page and sign up page (Arrow 1). I want paying customers who sign up or login to go to the Premium Home page (Arrow 3) right after that. After manually adding myself as the Paid Access user, I logged in, but I was brought to the Free access home page (Arrow 2).

Could you please show me how to troubleshoot this issue?

Thank you!

Since you only have one access group ( paid ), you can just redirect everyone who logs in to the same paid-membership page.

Check the settings of your login form, you should see a setting like “fallback redirect” that allows you to pick the page you want users to go to after login.

1 Like

Thank you @memetican .

But I don’t see any setting like “fallback redirect” tho. Could you please advise?

@Ericjee - Looks like you are targeting the wrong element. That is not the form.

2 Likes

Thank you @webdev @memetican ! It’s working properly now.

1 Like