Webflow + Foxy (instead of Shopify?)

@foxy, tagging you directly in hopes you can help! I’m trying to use Shopify Buy Buttons for my Webflow + shopping experience for a client, but I’m hitting stumbling block after stumbling block. But if anyone else knows, please feel free to reply!

In my research, though, there are a few things I cannot find any documentation on for Foxy. Can you tell me if Foxy allows for these three things?

1. Marking partial fulfillment on an order. For example, if a person ordered a physical product that is in stock AND a physical product that is a pre-order, can they mark partial fulfillment with the shipment of the in-stock physical item?

2. Integration with Shippo. This is who my client uses for shipping and so it needs to integrate with that.

3. Can Foxy.io provide a cart+counter that I can put in the main menu on Webflow?

Thank you!

Hi Alyssa,

Lauren from Foxy here. We’re happy to help.

1. Marking partial fulfillment on an order. For example, if a person ordered a physical product that is in stock AND a physical product that is a pre-order, can they mark partial fulfillment with the shipment of the in-stock physical item?

Order management happens outside of Foxy. You can hide the order in the Foxy admin to mark it as fulfilled, but we don’t have the functionality to mark it as partial fulfilled. That said, with our Zapier and Integromat integration, you can connect with your preferred order management tool. Also, there’s Order Desk.

1. Integration with Shippo. This is who my client uses for shipping and so it needs to integrate with that.

Could you confirm what functionality you’ll use with Shippo? We have a code snippet that fetches shipping rates from Shippo and you can view the details here.

1. Can Foxy.io provide a cart+counter that I can put in the main menu on Webflow?

Yes, we have a tutorial on adding a mini-cart to your Webflow website here.

Hopefully that helps some. If you have any follow-up questions, feel free to email us at hello@foxy.io and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction.

Thanks,
Lauren

Hi @theclevernod have you managed to find a solution for this?

I have been able to build out the shopify buy button and allow custom deisgn to all of the elements, cart, product info, buy button and cart toggle within Webflow.

Let me know if you would like to chat some more on how I might be able to help. chris@clickyclicks.co.uk