Webflow for E-commerce is awful! No shipping providers in the UK?

Hi, i have been using webflow as my choice for e-commerce for the last 2-3 years now and as i am growing i am starting to understand why people stay away from e-commerce in webflow. The deal breaker for me is there is no integrations to help you with shipping. They do say that you can connect shippo, but it doesn’t even work, it says that i have connected on webflow yet on shippo it doesn’t even have webflow as an option. I am in the UK and trying to use shippo to send fairly small Royal Mail packages which i don’t think it even does that even though it says it does.

Can you give me any confirmation that webflow will be releasing any new shipping providers, if not i will have to switch over to something which is better suited for e-commerce, which would be a massive shame because at the end of the day i love webflow and i think it is a great platform. My fear is whenever i used to post in the webflow forum i would get a message back from someone, now for the last couple things i have posted i have had no reply which makes me think they may be going down hill. Please let me know if you have plans for the future and shipping providers in the UK i am happy to wait, or if not at least a workaround.

Thanks, Leo.

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]1
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @LeoDye.
Sorry no one has responded to your post yet. If you end up not getting what you need with Webflow Ecommerce alone, you might consider our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow Keep using Webflow, but layer in powerful ecommerce:

• Connect to Shippo for live rates (pre-purchase)
  • Connect to any shipping carrier pre-purchase (via our custom shipping endpoint)
  • Set up simple to super advanced shipping logic based on any criteria.
  • Connect to any shipping integration post-purchase (via Zapier, Make, webhooks, etc.)

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh