Webflow Developer Needed (Preference for Black-Identifying POC)

Hey all,

I am looking for a Webflow developer/designer (80-90% developer, 10-20% designer) to join an ongoing directory/nonprofit website. Our nonprofit focuses on economic empowerment for Black people so we are attempting to find a Black developer before searching elsewhere. I have listed our hot items below. We are working with a designer (www.deciduousstudio.com who will be producing fully designed prototypes, that you will collaborate with on implementation. Around $4500 budgeted for design work currently.

1. Custom Search similar to Awwwards.
    We want one search results page for different types of content. Listing item, blogs/media, web pages. (Awwwards Nominees)

2. Custom Business Directory
    Member Portal
    Individual login
    Password recovery
    Security
    Ability to upload text and images (5-10)
    Map feature
    Claim their listing, delete listings, add listings, edit listings
    Approval process, pending listing
    Can this be the same as an event registration account etc… master account? (see below)

3. Donation platform (embedded donation with Bloomerang - able to switch software if a better option exists)
    Recurring donations/One-time
    Is there a 3rd party we can use that will allow us full control to style for our brand? Is embedding the only way? Can we use an API?

4. Language translation
    5 or 6 languages

5. Events Management
    We will be hosting events and wanting people to RSVP
    Do not need it listed in calendar format
    Some are free, some donation-based, some fixed cost

6. Podcast
    Want this to be similar to This American Life. More integrated. Not imported with weird design aesthetic.

7. E-commerce for selling merch.

8. Accessibility is crucial!

Please reach out if you are interested in working on this project.

Thanks!

Hello @blackownedmaine

I’m Interested in working on this project. Let’s connect and discuss further.
Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Thanks!
Trish

Huge project for this budget… good luck :+1:

Luckily the above budget is only for design and adjustable.

1 Like

Hi Rose,

I would be glad to help you. I have 5 years web design and devlopment experience.

Feel free to reach out:
teresa@greenpandawebdesign.com

Teresa