Webflow cutting off half of container on live site- on certain screen size

I am having an issue with my webflow site- In designer my container looks perfectly fine on all screens and shrinks to fit inside the section, however on certain devices (macbook air I have found) the container gets completely chopped off.

I have tried changing almost every setting and can’t seem to work out why it’s doing this- what’s worse is that it doesn’t even show up in the designer so I can’t work out where it’s going wrong.

I have shared the link to view in designer, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pandr-dev?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=pandr-dev&preview=1be7253a86ff02834e9e3d2772da1a57&pageId=5f0d6ccae5ca14d46b0a45b1&mode=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Have you tried setting the height of “Section 4” and “quote-section” to ‘Auto’ on the highest two device widths?

I took a quik look. You have some fixed values and negative valuse for margns in you sections.

I would recomed you to not work with negative values. I also suggest that you dont medd with the sections. Its better to have margin a nd paddings in the other objects.

Always start at the highest break point and work you way down the other break points

It worked, thank you so much! Didn’t spot this

Ah, I see! Thank you for the advice, I guess it does make sense.