View changes before publishing

Before publishing changes to the live site from the Designer, I would like to review those changes. Is there a list somewhere I can review?

I’m sure I’m missing something obvious!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @zappa ,

If you click the little eye icon on the top bar of the Designer, you will see a Preview of what your site will look like after published. Custom code won’t run there, so may not be exact, but is generally a good place to start. Intro to the Designer | Webflow University

If you are looking for a list of changes that were made, there is a feature called Site Activity log that is available for Enterprise customers. This shows a list of all changes made in the designer. Site Activity log | Webflow University

1 Like

I don’t want a preview, I want an exhaustive list of the things that will be published. It’s something that everyone should really have before publishing changes, imho.

Would it be possible in the near future to see all changes that are made, including the changes that aren’t currently tracked per the article you linked to above for the activity log?

Hey @ehill

We are always looking for ways to improve features. I’ll bring this up next time I sync with our Enterprise team. :+1:

That would be great. Thanks.

+1 to this! I was surprised to see it didn’t exist, and would definitely have saved our team some headaches.

+1 on this. It’s been 20 days since my last publishing. Forgive me, father, for I have forgotten what has changed.