Verifying email doesn't work

I have been locked out of my website because my email is not verifying. This same email works for this but does not work for my website. It is important that this is fixed.

I have lost a day of work.

I cannot miss more time!! Please help fix the verifying email, so I have access to my website.
I’ve sent emails all morning, and no one is responding.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Have you tried contacting Webflow Support regarding this?

YES!!! And I have received nothing yet.

This is been an ongoing problem but it never kicked me off the site before.

When you say the email is not verifying, are you talking about the Dashboard login page? It does not let you login?

Also, when you first created your account with Webflow, did you verify your account with a link sent to your inbox?

I can login in to the dash board, but when I click on the site to start editing it a menu pop up. It asked me to verify my email.

I ask you to send it to my email.
End it does not, I checked spam I checked through my email I tested my email.

Also, when you first created your account with Webflow, did you verify your account with a link sent to your inbox? no

I just started working in it.

This morning I start working on it and I have no access to the website anymore.

This was never resolved, I change the email. Two weeks later I can’t get access at all. It says that I am already logged in.

I’m going on the second day of not being able to access my design site. I’m having a hard time believing in Webflow services.

Hey @inliquid , I am sorry you are in this situation. I am going to try to bump this so it can be noticed by some Webflow Staff hopefully.

@McGuire @PixelGeek @Waldo

1 Like

Thank you so much for raising this to us @imtiazraqib :pray:

@inliquid can you please send me a direct message regarding this issue with your email address so that I can track this down? Our team is happy to get this resolved asap.

For anyone else running into an issue with your account, billing or bugs, please contact our Support team right away at support@webflow.com. If you’re having trouble contacting the team, please let me know. We typically respond within 24hrs.

1 Like