Send links to your portfolio with Webflow projects, cover letter, and resumes to email@example.com with subject “UX/UI Designer & Webflow Developer.” Candidates who do not include the mentioned materials will not be considered.
Beta Financial Services is a fast-growing FinTech startup whose mission is to provide fair access to capital to qualified business operators. We are scaling our business and need talented individuals to help us build a reimagined, tech-centric approach to financial services.
We are looking for a mid to senior UX/UI Designer and Webflow developer to create designs based on provided content and UX wireframes, and implement those designs in Webflow to create a responsive and accessible web experience.
Visual Design / Design System
- Design for mobile apps and desktop experiences
- Contribute to a component-based design system
- Adhere (and potentially expand) on the brand guidelines
- Implementing designs in webflow
- Ensuring responsiveness and adhering to accessibility standards
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within Web Design, Graphic Design, Design Systems, Product Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction.
- A portfolio consisting primarily of mobile apps and web experiences
- Proficiency with Figma/Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Proficiency designing websites in webflow (Required)
- Experience pitching ideas and talking through design choices
- Ability to work/communicate effectively while remote
- A creative mind with a strong eye for design and applies best UX practices
- Comfortable working in multi-faceted design, product and engineering teams in an Agile environment
- A proven approach to Design Thinking methods, co-design sessions, and facilitation skills.
- Solid background in accessibility principles and inclusive design principles
- Experience as a motion designer
- BS/BA in Web Design, Graphic Design, or similar