UX/UI Designer & Webflow Developer - Contract - Remote Full-Time - $50/hour

UX/UI/Webflow Designer — Full-time — 2-Month Contract

Experience: Mid to Senior

Type: Remote — Full-time (40 hours per week)

Project Duration: 8 Weeks

Compensation: $50/hour

Send links to your portfolio with Webflow projects, cover letter, and resumes to jason@betafinancialservices.com with subject “UX/UI Designer & Webflow Developer.” Candidates who do not include the mentioned materials will not be considered.

Background

Beta Financial Services is a fast-growing FinTech startup whose mission is to provide fair access to capital to qualified business operators. We are scaling our business and need talented individuals to help us build a reimagined, tech-centric approach to financial services.

We are looking for a mid to senior UX/UI Designer and Webflow developer to create designs based on provided content and UX wireframes, and implement those designs in Webflow to create a responsive and accessible web experience.

Role & Responsibilities

Visual Design / Design System

• Design for mobile apps and desktop experiences
  • Contribute to a component-based design system
  • Adhere (and potentially expand) on the brand guidelines

Webflow Implementation

• Implementing designs in webflow
  • Ensuring responsiveness and adhering to accessibility standards

You’d be a good fit if…

• 5+ years of relevant work experience within Web Design, Graphic Design, Design Systems, Product Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction.
  • A portfolio consisting primarily of mobile apps and web experiences
  • Proficiency with Figma/Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
  • Proficiency designing websites in webflow (Required)
  • Experience pitching ideas and talking through design choices
  • Ability to work/communicate effectively while remote
  • A creative mind with a strong eye for design and applies best UX practices
  • Comfortable working in multi-faceted design, product and engineering teams in an Agile environment
  • A proven approach to Design Thinking methods, co-design sessions, and facilitation skills.

Pluses

• Solid background in accessibility principles and inclusive design principles
  • Experience as a motion designer
  • BS/BA in Web Design, Graphic Design, or similar

Hello.

I am interested in your requirement, please reach me at seth1@talentsfromindia.com to discuss further.

Thanks.

Seth

Hello @Jason_Radovan,
Hope you’re doing well,

I would be delighted to assist you as a designer.

I have more than 5 years of experience in web design, Ui/Ux design, and web flow. I am Proficiency in Figma and Photoshop, Illustrator. I have designed lots of websites for several industries.

You can check some of my work :

Could you please give me an opportunity to discuss more about your project?

you reach me at mail: paulsmith0562@gmail.com for further discussion.

I await your response.

Regards
Paul

Hello.

I am interested in your requirement, please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com to discuss further.

Thanks.
Seth