URL link in iOS and Android

Hi everyone,
I have two options on my nav bar, projects and about. Each is connected to a section on the page. On the home page, it will scroll to those sections but on other pages I need them to go to the home page and then scroll to that section. I write this URL for them: /#projects /#about
Now the problem is the links work on Android and Desktop Chrome but they don’t work on iOS.

Hello
This problem in IOS may occur due to the version of Safari browser
Of course, if you use this browser
I suggest you test with Chrome browser in iOS and see if the result is the same as before or if it is fixed

It has the same result with Chrome on iOS. I think there is a problem with reset scrolling while reloading the page. Is there any way to set this parameter in Webflow? There is a feature in Figma for that.

idont have any idea
but i think you can edit CSS in source code

I haven’t encountered this issue, but if you’re just using the links e.g. /#about that should work fine. There are no scripts needed to make these work.

If you have scripts that affect scrolling behavior, then I’d remove those to see if they’re interfering.

Another option is to write some JS to act as a “backup” for scrolling. It would execute maybe 300ms after DOM load completes, check for a hash, and then find that element and scrollTo it. I’ve used a technique like this before in weird cases where the browser just wasn’t doing its native scrolling behavior properly.

Yes I did used the link. It’s weird that it doesn’t reset the scroll position every time. Thanks for the tips but I have the free plan and can’t use custom codes.