URGENT! Issues between Webflow Designer and iPhone 11

UDPATE: I’ve tried to emulate the device online and the webpage appears wrong, just like the client told me. The problem is that in the Webflow designer, there is no way to check those errors since the website appears correctly in every screen size.

Hey! I really need help with a project. It’s almost done, but the client and I are seeing some discrepancies between screen sizes. For example, I see the webpage correctly on my 15" MacBook Pro whereas he sees it a bit messed up. Same thing happens with mobile phones.

I don’t really know what to do, since it’s like being blindfolded in a storage. Any help is more than appreciated :S

Thank you

Here is my site Read-Only: [https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gamesprout?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=gamesprout&preview=8198a579b4812062ff0ce3c23de9ab5b&mode=preview][1]
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

Hi @Kron98

Have you looked at it on a tool such as Browser Stack?

The webflow designer in my experience is a good approximation however it doesn’t accurately reproduce results on certain devices (especially long devices like the iPhone 11 and big Samsung galaxy).

So, as a result, you can find yourself in a bit of a fistfight with webflow vs. actual physical devices. However, the solution is often a real easy one once you can see the problem and a tool like BrowserStack allows you to test on physical devices without having to go buy all the different phone (which would be ridiculous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope this helps

D

Yeah! I was actually about to buy a subscription to BrowserStack or LambdaTest. Hopefully, I’ll be able to figure out what happens, but thanks for posting about that tool. I definitely should include it in my workflow! :smiley: