Unexpected Behavior When Publishing Site

Hi everyone,

I recently encountered an unexpected issue when trying to publish my site on Webflow. I’m hoping someone can help me understand what might be causing this problem and find a solution.

Issue Description: When attempting to publish my site, I noticed that certain elements on the homepage were not displaying correctly. Specifically, the images in the hero section were not loading, and the text was misaligned. This issue was not present during the site’s preview mode or while working on it in the Webflow Designer.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open the Webflow Designer.
  2. Navigate to the homepage of the site.
  3. Verify that all elements, including images and text, are displayed correctly.
  4. Click on the “Publish” button located in the top-right corner of the designer.
  5. Wait for the publishing process to complete.
  6. Visit the live published site and observe the homepage.

Expected Result: All elements on the homepage should be displayed correctly, including images and text. The site should resemble the preview mode in the Webflow Designer.

Actual Result: Images in the hero section are not loading, and the text appears misaligned. This issue persists across different devices and browsers.

Additional Information:

• I have cleared my browser cache and tried accessing the published site on multiple devices.
  • I have made no recent changes to the site that could have caused this issue.
  • Other pages on the site do not seem to be affected by this problem.
  • I have double-checked the image paths and ensured that they are correctly set.

I’m quite puzzled by this issue and would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to resolve it. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem? If so, how did you manage to fix it? Thank you in advance for your help!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Do you want to share a published site link? :laughing: