Description: Hello everyone,
I recently created a website using Webflow and encountered an issue regarding scrolling within a popup. Currently, I am unable to scroll using my mouse inside the popup, and I’m restricted to using the scroll bar on the side of the website. This limitation is causing inconvenience for users who are accessing the website on devices without touchscreens or trackpads.
Steps to reproduce:
- Visit [website URL] on a device without a touchscreen or trackpad.
- Trigger the popup that requires scrolling.
- Attempt to scroll using the mouse wheel or trackball.
Expected behavior: The popup should allow scrolling using the mouse wheel or trackball, enabling a seamless and intuitive user experience.
Actual behavior: Scrolling within the popup using the mouse wheel or trackball does not work. Users are only able to scroll by using the scroll bar on the side of the website.
- This issue occurs on multiple browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- I have tested the website on different devices, and the problem persists across various operating systems.
- I have also checked the scroll settings in Webflow’s Designer, but I couldn’t find any relevant options that might resolve this issue.
I believe it would greatly enhance the user experience if Webflow could address this problem and provide a solution for scrolling within popups using the mouse. This functionality is crucial for users who primarily navigate websites using a mouse or similar input devices.