Unable to make payment in India

Tried using HDFC, ICICI, and AMEX none of them work. It is on 24th April 2023. I wonder what is taking them so long to fix the issue.

Hi there, I tried upgrading my workspace from started to freelance. Have received error page, asking me to try again. Have tried multiple times now. Have contacted webflow support team, received no response yet. Anyone out here who have received any update from the team? Is there any alternated payment method available?
(upload://nZ0Rr2H4CWnsRWoo06ph3PMjHHM.jpeg)

Still getting the same issue with Axis Bank Debit Card.

Any updates from the webflow team?

I am trying to purchase freelancer plan for workspace and I am not able to do it. Webflow has officially abandoned their Indian fans. It’s time to move on.

Hi there! We know this is a gap and a solution is coming very soon. In the mean time, we encourage you to reach out to our support team for assistance.

Hi @PixelGeek , I recently tried to purchase a template and get a Freelancer account. I tried 4 different cards but the payment couldn’t go through. Is there a way around? Can I reliably pitch Webflow solution to my clients? When is the solution expected to roll out? Please let me know.

Will this ever get resolved? I dont know why webflow people are not making any efforts to resolve this. Looks like webflow has abandoned their Indian fans, I receive so many queries in India (as a webflow developer) to get the webflow websites done and none of them are able to move forward because they cant purchase site plans. Such a shame!

Hey everyone, quick update on payments from India.

You can now successfully pay for site and workspace plans. There is an issue with purchasing templates that the team is aware of and working to resolve.

Hey, isn’t it fixed yet? Development is slowing down because we can’t buy the template here from India. Tried contacting support but no reply. What should I do next?

I’m currently managing a website for my company, and the recurring payment issues have become a headache.

The problem is that sometimes the payments go through smoothly, and other times they’re rejected. This inconsistency is causing disruptions in our services and making it challenging for me to explain to my company why this is happening.

If anyone else is experiencing similar issues or has any insights, I’d greatly appreciate hearing about your experiences and any workarounds you may have found.

Additionally, if any Webflow support folks are around, I’d love to get some clarity on the situation. Specifically:

1. What’s causing this inconsistency in payment acceptance for Indian users? Are there technical issues at play?
  2. Any estimated timeline for resolving this issue and steps being taken to make the payment process more stable?

I get that technical hiccups happen, but a bit more transparency on this matter would go a long way in helping us manage expectations.

Please respond.