Unable to make payment in India

I’m also facing the same problem. I use my card online and every other site accepts it. But webflow is not working. I even tried with a debit card still the same problem.

2 Likes

Hello Webflow!

It is now the end of August, 2022. This issue has been brought to your notice in October, 2021. I’m sorry to see that it hasn’t been addressed yet. My brother has spent 2 months of his time learning Webflow and building a new website, and now that we want to publish it to a custom domain, it isn’t possible to purchase a Site Plan.

This is sad to see. I will not be recommending Webflow to anyone else. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Officially January 2023 and this seems yet to be resolved. I would imagine the Indian market to be a large one, not sure why this issue isn’t more of a priority.

2 Likes

Hi, Any update on this issue? We are also facing same issue while trying to purchase a paid plan. Anyone know any workaround please help?
when I try to make a payment I get this error:
“We don’t support cards that require strong authentication at this time”

you said you purchased plan using credit of your friend outside India, will Indian credit cards works for purchase?

Even Credit card is also not working? or you were using debit card?

If any update please let me know.
I’m also facing the same issue. I tried with multiple credit cards of family members and friends also still the issue seems to be unresolved.

Facing the same issue.

I even had a Forex Card from Niyo Global which in-turn got declined.

Also we had a volopay card which was purely USD amount. No luck there too.

So I dont know.

I am trying to make payment from last 10 days . My website is at Risk . I have Used Many cards and None of them are Working. I sent mail to webflow team , but i am getting no response . Anyu idea , what i should do now .

Thats True. Even I am Trying really Hard . You got any solution . Please update

This is Really a serious Issue, spending Lot of Money to create a website and then such thing happen ?? Is there any solution to this . Cant we transfer money straight to their account ? Any solution ??

Since it appears that Webflow does not care about business from developers in India, maybe everyone there should invest their time an energy on open source tools. No problem finding hosting providers for WordPress for example for just a couple of dollars US/month. Just sayin.

Hi Folks,
The Webflow team replied to me, saying they are working on this and it will be solved within a few days. The invoice was paid from their side, till a solution is discovered.

What do you mean? How do I contact them?

3 months later, still no change.

Hey can you please tell how many days it took for you to get this resolved?

Let me tell you something, Till date no resolution so far. All the invoices are paid by them only as of now.

Raise a support request on support.webflow.com

Apr 6, 2023. Still facing the same issue. I think webflow doesn’t care about its customers. I purchased a paid theme, and now I can’t download the source code without a subscription. Worst service by any company.