Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Trouble with grid breakdown between desktop/tablet + mobile?

Hi everyone,

My website is 90% done - but my grid on my homepage isn’t working between the desktop/tablet views + mobile. I don’t get it, because the grid is correctly populating on desktop (with link blocks and images), but on mobile, it’s only showing 3 of the 12 images - correctly spaced out, but I’m missing 9 of the 12 images. Please help? I cannot figure out what the heck is happening here.

Thanks!! I’m freaking out, this is for my graduation show at at school and everything else is ready to go.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/just-go-ahead?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=just-go-ahead&preview=96660e37e95e37ea824827c5ca8150e9&workflow=preview

The elements you don’t see are actually all in the last row and column on mobile breakpoints. The cause is there is no areas set. I would have used manual positioning for the link blocks.

Hi Jeff, thank you for your response - is this covered by the “Add and position content in grid areas” section here? I can dig into it myself, I just want to be sure I’m looking at the right thing. This site’s obviously really simple, and I haven’t used manual positioning before.