Trouble editing text in Webflow site

Completely understand. Thank you!

Still having issues editing Rich Text in the Footer :stuck_out_tongue: I can change link setting and Heading Status but cant delete or add anything.

Here is a share-link to my site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/modernspace?preview=ebced68f8246b596f402b87cf216de15

Could you fix that pls! Thank you.

Hi @ModernSpace,

It looks like the content in the Footer is bound dynamically somewhere, but doesn’t have a dynamic list.
https://cl.ly/3N3u022H2Z3O/Screen%20Recording%202017-03-10%20at%2010.45%20AM.gif

It shouldn’t be possible to have dynamic content within a symbol as it creates this issue you’re having. We are looking into this now. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention!

The solution here is to navigate to your Leistungens collection page and edit the symbol. Once there you can see the footer content is bound dynamically. After you remove all of these bindings, you should be able to edit the symbol as expected. See this GIF (too big to upload here)

​Please let me know if this solves the problem!

Hi, thanks for the fast reply first :+1:t3:
I know, that the footer get its color dynamically changed. On Project Pages it’s gets the colors of the active Project, so the pages look more custom.

However, my header is a Symbol too, but I can change things there…

I will check this again, maybe it was just a bug…

EDIT:

I`ve tested your suggestion. Removed all dynamic colors from my footer – still having the same issue. :frowning:
The main issue are the Contact Infos in the footer. I can change everythig, exept that rich text element with my Phone Number and E-Mail Address.

Btw: it´s awesome that I can add dynamic style changes to Symbols, don`t undo that! I can adjust the style of Poject Pages, like for Corporate Design, so the Pages mathces the CD Colors and looks every time different.

Nope sorry… Edited my last reply with news.

Hi @ModernSpace

I sent a PM with a fix :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.