Trouble adding fixed background images to slides

Hello everyone,

I’ve got a little, but very annoying problem with my slider. First slide looks and works great, just how I wanted to be all my slides, but the second slide - everything is the same as 1 one, but the picture can’t be fixed. When it has fixed mode - it floats away from my screen, I see blank page and only in mobile mode I can see like 50px of the photo…
Pics are the same resolution, everything is set also the same.
Im running out of ideas…

If someone could help me - I’ll be grateful :slightly_smiling:

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/motojula?preview=fb900e0a6d70d43a5a10a180a7b6392d

As far as I know this isn’t supported with the default slider widget. You could have multiple slides in a slider that is layered over a div with a fixed background.

Hey @motojula you may find this post helpful:

Basically remove the fixed background image setting from each slide and instead set your entire slider to the fixed position. :smiley: Please let me know if this helps :smiley:

Awww, it didn’t help. Pictures didn’t get fixed and when I followed your instructions I made big mess. I tried with eveyr possibility of position and nothing. I should stay with not fixed backgrounds :wink: but thanks guys for helping!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.