hi @ASAHEL_VARGAS the best way to get help is to follow request Guide that is pinned on top of each section. In case you haven’t read it here it is.
- Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the
<your-site>.webflow.iosubdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screen shots/screen cast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description of what you’re trying to achieve, and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @username
Thanks for your amazing support. i got solution in this thread.