Text not wrapping in text box

I have been reviewing and altering some sentences which are in paragraph boxes but the text is not wrapping properly. I have tried creating a fresh text box and retyping the text from scratch (no copy & paste) but still the problem persists. You will also see that the text has continued outside the text box and altered the margins of the page.

I initially thought that the issue may be isolated to a single page, but the problem persists right across the site.

The only work around that I have managed to find is to put a hard return at the end of each sentence. I then need to create separate paragraph boxes for each device, because the wrapping problem is different on every page.

Any ideas?

I am having the same exact problem. While I’m typing in the text, the div appears to wrap the text (albeit, it’s breaking words where it isn’t supposed to), and as soon as I quit typing, the text flows out of the div container. Started having this problem yesterday. Hard and soft returns are a horrible hack, so I hope we don’t have to resort to that.

Thanks!

this is a known issue that we are working on. Sorry about this issue. :confused:

1 Like