Text is under slider

Hi there,
I just started in learning Webflow. My problem: I want a sliding Background with a static text overlay from the whole page.

I tried every tutorial I could find but it is not working and I don’t know what is wrong… I have the issue in every browser. My text in the last div-block won’t come on top. :frowning:

Here is my link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/wyynd?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=wyynd&preview=93de2646b65971a04dcb53556e2c1260&mode=preview

Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:
Toby

Hey, @wiind Try this order…

1 Like

Use the sections and align properly… :+1:

Thanks for your help @Selva

Its working now… but when sliding I don’t want the text to slide with the image, the text should be fixed as an overlay…

What can I do?

Thanks so much for your assistance! :slight_smile:

@Selva

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

The text should be fixed, only the background image should ‘slide’ …

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey @wiind Try this

Remove all Min and Max width and height in slider

And Use width 85vh like this… :point_down:

Thanks @Selva for the reply but its not working properly, it does not change what I mean.

Look for example on http://www.blind.com - the text ist fixed but the background is changing.

Maybe you know another fix?

Thanks!

Any new idea? @Selva or anybody else?

Thank you very much!

Hello there!? @Webflow

Hi @wiind,

Is this what you are trying to achieve?

Hi @knk,

I’m currently facing the same issue as @wiind did. Your solution is exactly what I was looking for!
I would be extremely grateful if you could share it!

Hi Vladi,

First up, Welcome to Webflow and the Webflow Community. Got a really fantastic community here, where you’ll get the support you need.

Can you provide a ‘Read-Only’ share link to your project and I’ll provide a solution directly for your use case.

Cheers
Keiran

1 Like

Hi Keiran,

Thank you for your warm welcome. I am looking forward to being part of this community and contribute as well in any ways I can!

Here is my link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/spiroplastic?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=spiroplastic&preview=518af6cc0edc1ea16ac6bf03e7e27aad&mode=preview

As mentioned by Toby earlier in the threads, I’m looking at having a sliding Background with a static text overlay. In my case, the “Heading” should stay statically in place while images change in the background (if that makes sense :slight_smile: ).

Thanking you in advance.

Cordially,
Vladi

Hi @vladi_moros,

The basic principal to achieve the desired effect is to use an ‘Absolute’ position element.

I’ve explained it more fully in the video.
Cheers
Keiran

Hi Keiran,

That is brilliant! Your explanation is very clear and helps me a lot!
Thank you very much for taking the time.

Hoping that you and your family are remaining safe and well.

Cordially,
Vladi

1 Like

Hello,

I have the same problem, have already clicked through countless posts and also tried the above solution - unfortunately without success.

Link is: Webflow - Lola

I want all the pink content at the top to be visibly fixed and the 3 images below to automatically slide through.

Glad about a tip!!!

Greetings

Jasmin

Hi @jasminnie,

You were so very close!!

Here’s a short video to show where you got tripped up.
Jasmine - Lola Website.mp4

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Keiran