Tabs problem when clicking the button moves and breaks the CSS

Hi, I just had a problem with my tabs buttons, it was working fine. And suddenly then, when clicking on the buttons they start behaving weird, jumping when clicking them, and there’s no transition or hover applied on them.

Please, could someone give me a hand?

P.

Hi @Pablo_Ledo

Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?
• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Your read-only link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (Screenshots of issue: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University or (even better) a GIF taken with LiceCap: Cockos Incorporated | LICEcap - Make sure to show the whole screen for context)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Cheers @PixelGeek! You are awesome! Take a look please!
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sempere?preview=d7f3cd30804391097d9b9c9278511ab1

Chrome: Versión 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)
Mac OS: 10.11.6

PS: I love your workshops, (why 6 mins timer to reply?)

Hi @Pablo_Ledo it looks like you have interactions on your “Tab” elements which are causing those issues, removing those interactions resolved the issue as you can see in this video, please let me know if this is helpful or if you have any additional questions I’m happy to help further:
CloudApp

@Waldo @PixelGeek Thanks… :sweat_smile: I feel awkward… I thought they were not applied.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.