Tabs not showing up in mobile view

I can’t get the tabs for the main window to show up on the mobile view, to make it smaller.
Thanks.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/on-the-way-pictures-new-site?preview=560c7d4bdb0f66b61f54f4eaebf03166

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi there,

Not sure if it helps, however I noticed that from your preview that the “tabs” are actually hidden on mobile view.

If you click on a main section of the tabs themselves, this takes you to the specific ‘tab’ however the selector class on the upper level above these (I see you’ve labelled it “tabs”) is actually hidden to mobile view. To fix, click on the Tabs class, then go to the setting area in the right hand side panel and re-check the mobile button that is greyed out.

Hopefully not patronising, as you may already know this, however thought I’d point it out all the same just in case.

If that does solve your problem, the next thing you’re going to have to do is re-style these tabs to suit the mobile format, as it seems there are some large height (2000px)/width etc. values in there.

Hope this helps!
Dom

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.