Tab video content not displaying

Hi guys,

I have a Resource page with tabs and within the tabs are CMS collections and 1 tab with a custom code element pulling videos from Wistia. When you navigate to the Resource dropdown tab and click “Videos” it brings up the video page perfectly. But once you’re on the Resource page, navigate from one tab and then click on the Videos tab, the code breaks and the videos don’t display properly.

It seems to me that when you navigate from the Resource dropdown, the site is going to /resources?tab=videos and then when you navigate from within the tabs on the Resource page, it’s directing to /resources?tab=videos#w-tabs-0-data… thus breaking the code and not allowing the videos to be displayed.

That’s the only thing I can think of that could be causing an issue… Any advice is highly appreciated!!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/channelassist-website?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=channelassist-website&preview=d3728f7046311a91e6248d1f94c0d880&pageId=5e16080028b5a379a167fea4&workflow=preview