Tab Component Animation

I’m aware this may not be a bug, although I can’t seem to figure out why the animation isn’t working when switching between tabs. You’ll notice there is animation, but the selected tab appears before the animation starts.

It may well be that there is a grid inside the tab that’s causing a it not to animate proper, or the way the tab content is styled, but I can’t put my finger on what that is that would cause it to break.

Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tab-bug?utm_source=tab-bug&preview=693c02cb72a931a0867f756cb7a1e893

@Brando – I know this was moved to Interactions, but I’m not using any custom Interactions. The problem I’m having with the animation not working correctly is the stock animation within the Tab Component itself – when switching between tabs the animation is broken for me.

@danwilko

Looks like this is an issue with Legacy Interactions. Here’sa video explaining it and a fix for you.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the taking the time to do the video. That explained everything and I’ll use this as a guide to fix my problem.

I’ll certainly try to avoid using the legacy interactions from in future. Sometimes it’s a little quicker to do basic animations like that in the legacy UI.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.