Switching columns in a grid

Hey there, I currently have a 2 column 1 row grid and just want to be able to swap my left column over to my right column is there a way to do this? I tried adding a third column and shifting the elements then deleting the left over column but that made my image be below my text on mobile when I want it to be vice versa. I also tried dragging my text to the left column but then all my margins disappear since I want the entire column to be switched. Is there an easy way to do this thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @Shelby_Tessier check internet for grid area or simply change position of elements in inspector.

Anyway, the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide.

When posting please:

• Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link and live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is IMPORTANT to share this link, as custom code (eg. javaScript) does not run in the Designer.
  • Describe issue in detail including what page, section and/or element is localized
  • Upload as many screenshots as possible or provide screencast videos to help others help you faster
  • Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  • Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @forumMemberName

Cant see your read only link, but you can override the normal flow of the grid and assign your right col to start at col 1 and that will flip the grid. The same effect can be done with flex and just reverse the flex direction