Subscription monthly order and stock update

My company sells craft coffee from Colombia. We would like to start a subscription service. This is currently not offered by Webflow, so we would use something like Foxy.io or monto.io.

THE PROBLEM
Every month, we want each subscription to show up in our Webflow account as an order. This way it can be fulfilled like any other order and it affects the number we have “in stock”

We do not simply want the subscription to show up once and charge the customer every month without seeing the coffee show up in our order flow.

Please let me know if you have any solutions in mind!

I have considered trying to use the Zapier “Schedule” app, but still not sure if this would work because there is no “create order” option for Webflow on Zapier.

My site is nativerootcoffee.com

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Braden_Mosley.
Josh with Foxy here. With our subscription functionality, both store admins and the customer will get notified via email each time their subscription runs (ex: every month). In addition, the Foxy webhook, Zapier, and Integromat are triggered.

I don’t think it’s not possible to create new Webflow orders with Zapier or Integromat, but if you use Foxy, Webflow Ecommerce will be 100% replaced. You can then setup robust subscriber/inventory management with Airtable for example.

We’ve got lots of experience in this area and are more than happy to walk you through things (we use our own subscription functionality to charge our thousands of users) In addition, we recently wrote a blog post on subscriptions with Webflow: How to Set Up Recurring Payments and Subscriptions with Foxy + Webflow

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hey @Braden_Mosley I checked out your site, looks great.

I went through your subscription checkout process and it’s perfect. What did you end up doing on the backend to get it working?

:pray: