Styling within search description

Greetings! I’m wondering if there is any way to style fields or other elements within a Search Description. I can add multiple CMS fields to the Search Description, but they just get combined into a single plain text field. For instance, I’m doing this:

And ideally, I would like to be able to style these elements, so for instance, the first series of fields is bold and maybe even a different font style, then there’s a line break, then the description below. Right now the Search Description is just getting placed into a single paragraph element, so naturally all this is styled the same, but I don’t see any way to either parse what’s in the Search Description or add additional page elements that pull in CMS fields as a part of the search results functionality.

Also, the Search Description allows plain text elements (the dashes) but does not seem to recognize the line break I have in there, I’m not sure if there is another way to add a line break that it would recognize.

I’m guessing there may be no way currently to do what I’m describing, but I figured I’d ask. Thanks!

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Vertical Arcade]
(how to access public share link)