Update: Not a bug
I do not know if what I am facing is a bug with Webflow or the browser.
So what I have set up are links when on mouse hover, I have images appear in the background (like a preview). If I were to slowly hover over the images, they turn up fine. However, if I were to quickly mouseover all of the links in succession, almost all of them will not turn up (except for the first link).
Interactions were made with IX2.
I recorded a preview of that here.
Am I missing something or what can I do to get it working ‘properly’. Not a major thing but would love for this issue to not be present. Thanks!
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK