Slider not working on published site

Hello all,

I’m having trouble with my slider in one of my ‘boxes’ (bottom of page - /buy/peppermint-energy-gum)

The slider navigation isn’t showing and I can’t swipe to show the other slides. The autoplay feature is also not working… I presume it’s something to do with the positioning of my elements but can’t for the life of me figure out what!

Must also note that it works fine on the Webflow preview but not the published site.

Any help is greatly appreciated! :pray:

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/blockheadenergy?preview=e94a4b3dccf01300e0a73d364d00c6cd
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Cool site!

I took a guess that your live site is blockhead.webflow.io Can’t find a link to the live version of that page to see the issue.

One thing I always do when creating a slider using the native webflow widget is I never adjust or give a class to the slides themselves. Often times this will make a mess of the functionality. I always put a div inside the non-classed slide and tell it to be 100% width and 100% height. Then work on the slide layout in there. You’re doing that now with Div Block 29 but I would give it a width and height of 100%. Then go up one selector and remove the class from the slide itself.

I have no idea if this will help your situation since I can’t publish it to review, but worth a try!

You might also try setting the logos inside the slide to percentage or max width rather than fixed at 350px?

1 Like